Introduction: A grand strategy matrix can help you formulate your organization’s strategy.
The goal of any strategic planning activity is to enhance organization performance. Through involvement in strategic planning, employees achieve a better understanding of the organization’s operation. The process allows for proactive decision-making. It is important to anticipate and respond to issues and to understand that sometimes a philosophical change will surface. There are twelve general strategies an organization might follow when implementing change. Adopting one or more of these strategies might mark a new beginning for an organization, especially if the employees understand and support the plan of action.
The twelve strategies are:
*Forward Integration: Increase control of distributors or retailers.
*Backward Integration: Increase control of firms’ suppliers.
*Horizontal Integration: Increase control of competitors.
*Market Penetration: Increase market share for current products in current markets.
*Market Development: Introduce current product in new geographic areas.
*Product Development: Increase sales through improved or new product.
*Concentric Diversification: Add new but related products.
*Conglomerate Diversification: Add new unrelated products.
*Horizontal Diversification: Add new, unrelated products for current customers.
*Retrenchment: Cost reduction to reverse declining profit and sales.
*Divestiture: Sale of part of the organization.
*Liquidation: Sale of the company’s assets.
Strategy formation is an assessment of whether the organization is doing the right things and how it can be more effective. Organizations can become obsolete by following a strategy made out-dated by market changes. Objectives should be consciously developed and coordinated and not just extensions of day-to-day operations.
Create a grand strategy matrix for an organization of your choice. PLEASE USE SAMSUNG.
Answer the following questions:
*Is your chosen organization in a weak or strong competitive position?
*Is the market growth rapid or slow?
Complete a grand strategy matrix for your chosen organization using the Grand Strategy Matrix Template attached.
Compare whether the organization’s strategies are aligned with the relevant quadrant strategies, and write a half-page summary on the differences and changes you identify. Make recommendations for changes to the organization’s strategy based on your observations.
Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Analyze the text from the book by discussing the stylistic/literary devices and language/diction used by the author (metaphors, imagery, foreshadowing, point of view, anaphora, symbolism, etc.), refer to specific quotes, and relate it to the topic of systemic/institutional racism.
- Write a analysis of a current problem or issue in health care, including a proposed solution and possible ethical implications.
- On what grounds does Socrates argue that the just man would be happier?
- Explain how biblical examples could apply to current business practices.
- Describe the legal environment that would directly affect the managing of the workforce.
- Write a annotated bibliography and summary based on your research related to best practices addressing one of the health care problems or issues in the Assessment Topic Areas media piece faced by a health care organization that is of interest to you.
- Write a brief explanation of what the hiring committee hopes to glean from the qualitative data they obtain from the job applicants response.
- What are specific areas to address in electric delivery technologies?
- Is your chosen organization in a weak or strong competitive position?
- What do South American blow darts and Botox injections have in common?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS