Module 04 Written Assignment – Nursing Diagnosis
Purpose of the Assignment
Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $9/Page or 300 words
1. Assist students in clustering assessment data when developing a nursing diagnosis.
2. Develop students’ ability to write client based outcomes when planning care.
· Explain components of multidimensional nursing care for clients with musculoskeletal disorders.
Using the template below, write 3 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses in a proper format based on the client case provided below. Write one SMART client-centered goal for each nursing diagnosis. Consider the client’s medical history and medications.
Kacie Benson, a 19-year-old woman, is a client on your unit due to a skiing accident. She is unconscious and may or may not regain consciousness. She is on complete bedrest. She requires frequent repositioning to maintain correct body alignment and attention to her ROM. She responds to painful stimuli with slight non-purposeful withdrawal. No spontaneous movements are noted. The recent lower extremity ultrasound showed no evidence of venous thrombosis, and she continues on low molecular weight heparin injections. Her fluid and electrolyte balance is being maintained by a tube feeding at 60 mL per hour continuously. She is incontinent of stool and has an indwelling Foley catheter. Her heels are reddened, but otherwise, her skin is intact.
Use at least two scholarly sources to support your nursing diagnoses. Be sure to cite your sources in-text and on a reference page using APA format.
Check out the following link for information about writing SMART goals and to see examples:
You can find useful reference materials for this assignment in the School of Nursing guide:
Have questions about APA? Visit the online APA guide:
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS