Write a separate mini report (1 to 2 pages) for EACH of the micronutrients listed below. Each separate mini report for a specific micronutrient must include:
Describe the role/function for the specific micronutrient in the health of the body (or cell). [There may be more than one role/function.]
List three (3) foods that are good sources for this micronutrient?
What are the health and possible disease consequences of consuming too little of the micronutrient? *
What are the health and possible disease consequences of consuming too much of the micronutrient?
Provide the DRI (Dietary Reference Intake) values for the micronutrient (a) for adult women and (b) for adult men.
* Please note that for a particular micronutrient there may not be adverse health impacts. You may, also, find/discover that beneficial and/or adverse health impacts for a particular micronutrient may vary due to age, gender and/or genetic heritage.
(a) Vitamin D
(b) Vitamin K
(c) Vitamin B3 (niacin)
(d) Vitamin A
(e) Iron (Fe)
Acceptable Sources for Citations
Any .gov website: NIH, USDA, FDA, NSF, NASA, etc.
Journal articles from peer reviewed journals
Medical sites from hospitals, medical schools, health insurance companiesadvice and info is conservative, based on research.
- “What is the role of the registered nurse.”
- Review the article, Visual BalanceMeans Taking Another Look in this weeks Learning Resources and the website Balance in Composition
- Carbohydrates and the Immune System
- : Nutrients, Digestion, and Hormonal Regulation
- write a reflection on the key considerations implemented when communicating with a professional from another discipline.
- Is it better to use language that shows your skills off, or language that is straightforward and fact-based?
- Personal Statment
- The Impact of Support Systems on an International Entrepreneur
- Provide a specific example of a work-related experience when you had to adjust quickly to changes that were implemented that you had no control over.
- Based on John Swales six defining characteristics for Discourse Community.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS