Option #1: 10-page Final Paper
1. Determine what kind of paper you are writing:
An analytical paper breaks down an issue or an idea into its component parts, evaluates
the issue or idea, and presents this breakdown and evaluation to the audience.
An expository (explanatory) paper explains something to the audience.
An argumentative paper makes a claim about a topic and justifies this claim with
specific evidence. The claim could be an opinion, a policy proposal, an evaluation, a
cause-and-effect statement, or an interpretation. The goal of the argumentative paper
is to convince the audience that the claim is true based on the evidence provided.
In a narrative/interpretive paper, a thesis statement somewhere in the first paragraph
could still be helpful to your reader to signal what your story/narrative is about. A
narrative demonstrates through narrative writing (i.e. personal story, stream of
consciousness, poetry or lyricism, short story/vignettes) rather than making a “claim” or
analysis outright. A narrative inquiry leaves room for audience interpretation.
- flooding in venice italy
- Cognitive behavior therapy for postpartum depression reduces symptoms.
- Pacific Islander final paper
- Thinking back on the Bach “Little Fugue: Additional Assignment #2 how many times did it take to recognize the Bach style within the one-minute Simone improvisation?
- Engaging in Art – Critical Thinking Paper
- New England Patriots Press Release for the Scandal (videotaping opposing teams)
- New England Patriots Scandal Societal Perception
- Artificial Intelligence strategies for Microsoft Corporation
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS