Over the past three weeks, you have been exposed to many concepts, theories, and terms related to psychology. Now is the time to make personal application to the concepts. This personal application of concepts learned is one of the things that makes psychology such an interesting area of study. Not all courses of study have such a direct application to our own lives. You will research and write about the following topics:
“To what extent does your personality influence your academic performance”
Define personality traits.
How do your personality traits influence your academic performance?
What approaches could you take to ensure success in your studies?
You will read and research at least four scholarly sources from the Keiser Online Library and then identify, discuss, and place this concept in proper context in your own life. After you have identified this concept, you will then explain ways this concept can be applied to your own life with examples. I hope you enjoy your research and this personal application.
Make sure to support each one with citations and references from your scholarly sources. Utilize the final paper example listed below to ensure that your sections are set up correctly.
- Physiological basis
- Analyze the practice of Inclusion by reading and analyzing the case study Hes Just a Goofy Guy. In your response, answer the questions on page 3 of the handout, and be sure to reference key elements of both the case study and the research notes contained in the document.
- Discuss the part(s) of the assigned readings that angered/disgusted you.
- Ethical Values Reflection Paper
- PAT 2: Ethical Values Reflection Paper
- How will you apply this information to continue to improve your informatics knowledge in nursing practice?
- Personalitys Influence on Academic Performance
- Discuss the growth of the suburbs and the positive and negative effects they had on American culture in the 1950’s
- Marketing proposal for Nene’s Gym
- Casual OR Evaluation Argument: Write a causal or evaluation argument on anything you choose. Look at the examples in chapter 10 and 11 and choose something that you feel strongly about. Make sure you specify which type of argument you are using.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS