This Is just the outline that needs to be done which is attached.
Pick one moment from Gilgamesh and write up a 4-5 page analysis proving how this moment is demonstrative of the traits of epic literature. This moment can be as short as a single stanza or as long as 2 pages; either way, it should be a strong example of the elements found in epic poetry. Additionally, the paper needs to identify how/where this chosen moment falls into Campbell’s “Hero’s Journey” (see Resources Hero’s Journey & the Monomyth video for more info), or, how this chosen moment defies Campbell’s template.
The paper must contain:
direct quotes from our Gilgamesh text
quoted/paraphrased vocabulary and content from the M1.1 and/or M1.2 course lectures
quoted/paraphrased vocabulary and content from Hero’s Journey & the Monomyth video.
The goal of this paper is to demonstrate your understanding of epic and its central components as a literary genre.
Avoid covering casting too wide of a net, avoid long chronology papers, and avoid papers that summarize texts w/o analysis. Remember, that though this is a 4-page minimum, getting to 4 pages doesn’t necessarily mean you’ve thoroughly formed and supported your argument.
- Global trade slowed down in the post-2008 period due to 2007-08 Global Financial Crisis (GFC) and the Covid-19 pandemic which had various drastic adverse economic and social impacts on the global economy affected developing nations which slow the progress to meet the United Nations 2015 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Pick one moment from Gilgamesh and write up a 4-5 page analysis proving how this moment is demonstrative of the traits of epic literature.
- Identify and discuss how joint concepts in the NDS relate to at least one previous joint concept (per Sloan) and describe their similarities and differences.
- The Use of Flight Simulation for Research and Training
- What are the markets served by the organization and their current positions?
- Identify three children’s books with one common central focus (i.e., a topic such as the solar system, life cycles, the civil rights movement, etc.).
- Identify at least three examples where the scholarly voice could be improved, including correcting the use of emotional language, unsupported claims, and bias, among other issues. Quote the original from the student sample paper, and explain what is not scholarly about the voice.
- Describe a recent Rhetorical Situation you experienced: that is, a situation that required you to use writing, either formally or informally. Provide details about the following components. Be sure to include at least one quote from the piece of writing you used in this situation.
- HCAD 625 Assignment 2 – Just in Time (JIT) supply management. Shortages with Sodium Citrate specimen tubes.
- The Satanic Temple
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER