– Your goal for the essay: to describe the problem from at least two established points of view (or more) and demonstrate why your chosen topic deserves the attention of our world or our nation. One example when it comes to perspectives on an issue: climate change has been described as a threat to our very existence by a majority of scientists and liberals in the US and throughout the world, but many conservatives believe that the science of climate change is debatable.
– At least two of those sources should be from interviews, government websites, or professional/academic sources– these are professional sources.
– You must have a minimum of four sources for this essay. Half of your sources should be from interviews, government websites, and other professional/academic sources. Please include at least two established perspectives on the issue/problem. The essay should use Arial or Times New Roman 12 point font, double spaced.
– Goals for this assignment:
Create focused and clear writing.
“Use a logical development of ideas and incorporate reasonable, credible evidence in support of a thesis” — from the Writing 122 CCOG.
Articulate your position on a complex topic, addressing multiple points of view (possibly using a counter argument paragraph).
Use formal tone, appeals, figurative language– write persuasively and write for a professional or academic audience.
Find reliable sources and use the content from the sources “effectively and ethically to develop an informed position and encourage intellectual curiosity” –from the Writing 122 CCOG.
Use paraphrasing, summarizing, and quoting to avoid plagiarism.
– Remember that you will need to quote, paraphrase, and summarize your sources effectively
- Critique of Apples Development Activities
- Plastic affect the world
- Summarize statements about the group theory characteristics and identify issues needing further study (summary of major points in paper, tying points back to the textbooks)
- Homeless issues in Portland Oregon
- The impact of a Father Figure
- Describe the impact these laws have had on business ethics.
- Provide ONE example of a country under each category as defined above (advanced economies, developing economies, and least developed). Provide the website link and the list of countries you found, Select the LEAST DEVELOPED country from the three countries you picked above and carry out a thorough research of its economy.
- Why do you need to standardize the base? Do we only need to standardize the base if the base used is NaOH? What is a primary standard? Can any acid be a primary standard? Why do we perform multiple trials? What should you expect as the results of multiple trials? Is this what you observed? What do your results tell you?
- Write a 5-6 page paper that briefly describes a situation, this could be a real-life example or one taken from film or a streaming series, (Ideas include The Crown, The West Wing, Suits all offer leadership scenarios). Briefly describe the scenario, (no more than one paragraph), Apply leadership theory (such as Relational, Adaptive or Servant), include system’s thinking, and the learning organization concepts (Senge, 2006) to demonstrate what you have learned throughout this course.
- Research the target market(s), where are they and how do you reach them? What SM platforms does the Festival already use, what frequency of posting? How can they improve what they are already doing? What marketing techniques should they use, what tone in posts, slogans and so on. Give lots of examples, details, suggestions.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS