Please review Unleashing the Power of the Nurse to Achieve Health Equity, and select one of the following 4 recommendations from the National Academy of Medicine for the nursing profession that would allow nurses to help everyone achieve full health equity:
1. Permanently removing barriers
2. Valuing nurses contributions
3. Preparing nurses to advance equity
4. Diversifying the workforce
After you select 1 of the above, I have attached a recommended chapter and article as well, so together with other articles of your choice, you will use the below listed 8-step policy analysis framework and compose a 700- to 1,050-word policy analysis report on the selected recommendation:
Define the context
State the problem
Search for evidence
Consider different policy options
Project the outcomes
Apply evaluative criteria
Weigh the outcomes
Make the decision
The above 8 steps are topics in the easy. Thank you.
- Policy Analysis to Improve Health Equity
- Importance of Cyper Secruity
- Lobbying, Grassroots Movements, and Community Organizing
- Research and discuss the role of women historically and present. What were some of the abuses of women? (at least 3) Consider the role women play in today’s society, are they still subject to similar abuse?
- Locate three credible sources on your topic, at least one from the TCC library databases and one from the Internet. Note: Use care when selecting Internet sources.
- Identify the basic tenets/beliefs of each system.
- Describe a global health concern that has impacted your community or those you care for.
- Discussion, no title page, just references including Houser, R. (2009). Counseling and Educational Research: Evaluation and Application. (2nd Ed.). Sage Publication, California. ISBN 978-1-4129-5661-1
- Discussion, no title page just references
- Telehealth and Beyond
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS