Step 1: Prepare a shortened version of your Final Paper (at least four pages) by including the following:
Introduction paragraph and thesis statement you developed for your Week 3 Assignment.
Background information of the global societal issue you have chosen.
Brief argument supporting at least two solutions to the global societal issue.
Must document any information used from at least five scholarly sources in APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Centers Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) Note that you will need at least eight scholarly sources for your Final Paper in Week 5.
Same thesis statement as the paper before.
This one is just a rough draft that is due.
Climate Change is the societal issue.
I will request you as the writer for the final paper as well.
- Write a persuasive research paper that meets the guidelines and is worth 50 points (i.e., 50% of the final grade). Be sure to see the Rubric. See also the research papers at the Arak site.
- Prepare a shortened version of your Final Paper (at least four pages) by including the following:
- Why are water rights important to Native Americans?
- Research and select a sample strategic plan in an industry with which you are familiar or interested.
- Create a PowerPoint presentation for the Sun Coast Remediation research project to communicate the findings and suggest recommendations. Please use the following format:
- Write a paper on Negotiation Skills related to an organization of choice.
- Write a paper on the hist 20th century term paper.
- Discuss the role of corrections and at least two of the serious issues faced by the correctional field.
- What are the five goals of sentencing?
- Describe the cultural beliefs and biases of your chosen subculture, as well as some of their norms and taboos.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS