For this assignment, watch the film
1. 35 minutes minutes in to the film Race and Intelligence: Science’s Last Taboo, the narrator has an interview with Jay Rushton, a psychologist who still argues that there is a biological hierarchy in intelligence. Using your knowledge from this week, our week on the human brain, and the article “Why Genes Don’t Count (For Racial Differences in Health) (Links to an external site.)”, explain why he is wrong. (His arguments suggest that you can identify race from skeletons and DNA, and that white and east Asian women produce larger brained babies). Why is brain size not relevant?
2. Discuss how modernization is impacting “intelligence” across the world using the information presented in the film Race and Intelligence: Science’s Last Taboo (Links to an external site.) last 15 minutes of the film.
No specific length is required for this paper. Just ensure that you have answers all parts of each question with proper evidence from your resources, cited in APA.
Follow these style guidelines:
– Must include a cover page that includes: Your name, my name, class name, date
– Each paper must have 1-inch margins all around
– Each paper must be in Times New Roman font, size 12.
– Each paper must be double-spaced
– Each paper must be submitted as a .doc file, otherwise it may not open.
– Must use APA (7th ed.) citation as outlined in the approved APA style guide (Links to an external site.) to document all sources.
– Must include, on the final page, a reference page that is completed according to APA
– Source must be academic. Refrain from using most internet sources. NO Wikipedia!
- Honor students complete a thesis or creative project as the culmination of their honors college experience. In an essay of no more than 250 words, share your thoughts on the value of this capstone project to your educational goals. Please be specific and include any ideas you have for a possible topic.
- Describe the benefits and drawbacks, excluding costs, of your chosen infrastructure model. Why are the others not chosen? Your description should take no more than two to 3 pages.
- All judgments of medical or psychiatric dysfunction, I argue, are fundamentally evaluative, reflecting our collective willingness or reluctance to tolerate and/or accommodate the conditions in question. (Shane Glackin 2010) Explain Glanckin’s claim and why he believe that the concept of disease is disvalue according to the attchedreading.
- college life and why college is important in 2021
- Discuss the motivations of the individuals involved in your event. Why might they be taking their current actions? What might they want to accomplish?
- Capital City Gentrification and the Real Estate State by SAMUEL STEIN
- Evaluate your own leadership style. Select a mentor, and hold a discussion with that individual about your own leadership characteristics.
- What types of mergers/business combinations exist
- Race and Intelligence Argument Response
- How has your memoir inspired your research topic?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER