Re-imagining Urban Education Presentation
Create a presentation that explains the insights you have taken from our work in the course related to what it takes to make schooling equitable. To create transformational change, we must acquire knowledge but also act. Here is your opportunity to imagine what/how you will change/transform education to build a place where our students can do more than survive.
Create a presentation that provides a model of your approach to an equitable and just form of schooling
Describe 3-5 principles (Theories/Research that you have learned in class) that will guide your practice
o For each principle, provide at least two examples of practices (what you will do in class) that you will engage in that will be a manifestation of the principles
o Explain why they will be so important to your practice and potential challenges you think you might face in implementing them
o Explain how each practice will be equitable or just (or both) for your students
o Explain how you will confront the challenges you expect to face
o Include your most compelling references to at least 5 of the readings from the course
Your presentation should be a minimum of 10 slides and include a citation slide at the end of the presentation.
- For your paper, explain what you consider the term news to refer to, and what you think its role is in modern American society. Do people need it? Do people like to consume it? How? What are your habits for acquiring news, and how do you think they compare to other citizens habits?
- What are the characteristics of African architecture?
- Animal Testing
- Observing History Today
- Planet Drill
- Forensic Specialty Guidelines
- Re-imagining Urban Education
- Many of the readings from the week on the history of the animal protection movement compared the animal rights and protection efforts to the Civil Rights Movement in both the tactics used and in their public policy approaches. Compare and contrast the Civil Rights Movement to the animal movement in terms of strategy, public perception, and legislation. Discuss the advantages and weaknesses (whether in terms of public perception, your own personal views, or otherwise) of such comparisons.
- Critical Threats to the Global Environment
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS