Final Exam: Religious Literacy
1. Watch video: http://www.cc.com/video-clips/lsy8t0/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-stephen-prothero
2. Take short quiz and grade it (For information only. This has no bearing on your grade): https://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2007/12/protheroquiz.pdf
3. Write a short essay on the value of religious literacy in light of what you have learned studying the world’s major religions (judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism) and in light of your quiz results. This is not about your faith/beliefs, but about a general and objective competence in understanding these major traditions. Why is this important? What are the benefits to the individual and to the world? To nations and cultures?
Quote and cite from your course materials. Make reference to both eastern and western traditions. Use parenthetical reference citations- exs. (Smith, p. 94) (Quran, Surah 15) (Kingsley, Hinduism video, 25 min) 2-3 pages. 12 font. ds. No works cited page needed.
- Week 4 Discussion Electoral college argument politics and social media
- Religious Literacy
- Why should Schools Offer Breakfeast?
- Choose one of the following assertions and write a 200 word response supporting why you agree or disagree with it. When you are done posting your response, reply to at least one classmate in no fewer than 75 words.
- What were the major battles of World War II and how did they directly affect the duration and outcome of the War? (Discussing: Midway, Iwo Jima and the Battle of the Bulge are mandatory!!)
- Throughout your career in cybersecurity management, you will be asked to manage and protect your companys IT department to support the companys strategic goals and mission. Computer security incident response is an important component of IT programs. Performing an incident response is a complex undertaking. Establishing the capability to respond successfully to an incident requires substantial planning and resources.
- Briefly explain the ethical theories of Deontology and Utilitarianism.
- Explain what a profession is based on your readings of Bayles and Meyers (i.e. discuss their central/essential qualities of professions).
- Describe how your study will be designed and organized. If you are conducting an experiment, discuss your independent, dependent, and control variables.
- Explain how you would apply organizational skills to math problems in real world situations.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS