For this assignment, you will write a review for a book about food. Ideally, this book comes from outside the course reading list; however, under extreme circumstances, I will allow the book to be one of the books I’ve included in the course (with the expectation that you read the entirety of the book). Book-length doesn’t matter, but you will need to get the book pre-approved by me.
The Review needs to be a book about fooda cookbook, a book on food and politics, a book about food history, food and culture, etc.
The Review needs to be a minimum of three full pages, double spaced, 12pt font.
I expect good grammar and punctuationtake the time to spell check and to use other grammar checking apps. Simple mistakes like run-on and fragmented sentences, forgetting to capitalize words at the beginning of sentences, and odd syntactical structure will result in docked points.
Basic citation rules apply. If you get an idea from another source (beyond your own mind) then you should cite it. Include a work cited page.
In addition to writing the review, you will do a brief, 3 to 4-minute presentation on your chosen book.
Beyond Soul Food
In the Back Kitchen
- How is the current administration changing?
- Conflict Management
- Review of a food book
- describe a topic or idea or concept that you find so engaging that it makes you lose track of time. Why does it captivate you? what or who do you turn to when you want to learn more?
- Barriers of E-Voting in developing countries
- identify a professional career you are interested in pursuing such as criminal justice.
- The trial of Socrates
- Mass Casualty Incidents
- Setting up and running an Online business is one of the best ways to avoid problems associated with pandemics and global trade restrictions. Do you agree or disagree with this statement ? Discuss wi
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS