Read chapters 31-32 from ” A History of Africa”, by Kevin Shillington (3rd edition) and summarize each chapter. Once you have done the readings, write a reflection in 1 1/2 – 2 pages. It should include a summary of the chapter, brief highlights, your personal position, ie. What did you learn or something that you found interesting throughout the reading? What were the main points that surprised you, angered you? What were the counter or concealed story? How did this reading inform your perspective or knowledge about what you knew or did not know about Africa? Did the reading bring up any specific questions for you? ( You do not have to answer each question verbatim, these are just prompters. The summary should include at least 5-6 highlights from readings.
- The Rise of New Global Powers: Is there likely to be another hegemonic war in this century? (Why, or why not? Explain with reference to theory (theory I chose being realism.)
- Some laws arguably overlap into morality. For example, laws prohibiting gambling, underage drinking, and prostitution all arguably stem from moral issues. Are these laws effective? Should they even be laws in our society? Or should they just be moral norms?
- Descartes Analysis
- your Infographic will communicate what current research indicates re: your selected topic. Again, remember your audience. What makes this information valuable to families? What might you suggest for how families can positively support this area of development at home? Are there additional resources or available community services/supports you could direct them to? Think creatively about how you can make the empirical evidence on your topic engaging, relevant, and consumable for families.
- An essay about why Chillingworth is the worst sinner in the scarlet letter. The reasons as to why he is the worst sinner is, he his driven by revenge, he is a person who is incapable of love so he focused the rest of his life on hatred, he is responsible for Dimmesdales death
- In your research paper, you must do the following: Present an ethical dilemma in the criminal justice system: The topic of the research paper is inappropriate relationships between staff and inmates.
- Shillington Reading Block 10
- A research paper about any topic in western civilization before 1648.
- How has your personal background and experience influenced your decision and prepared you to become a social worker? If you have faced adversity and/or challenges in your life (e.g. trauma, addiction, immigration/acculturation experiences, mental illness, etc.) please explain how you have overcome these challenges and are now prepared for graduate studies.
- Discuss any cultural diversity in healthcare that you believe can impact in practice for an advanced practice nurse.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS