This week’s journal assignment has two parts: an interview, and a bit of research. First, find someone who is comfortable talking about a tattoo they have. Why did this person get their tattoo? Some tattoos are deeply personal, others are purely decorative. If it’s the latter, how did they choose the design? How did they decide on the placement on the body? How have other people reacted to their tattoo? Secondly, choose one body part not covered by a swimsuit (example: neck, foot, chest) and research the meaning of tattoos placed on that area. Does this area carry a historical significance for any cultures? What is the modern-day meaning of having a tattoo in this place, if any? Try to find credible sources and not purely opinion-driven websites for your research. Use good judgment when it comes to images, if you wouldn’t show it to your mother or it would get you arrested for showing it to someone under 16 years of age… do not use it.
- Album Covers
- PART 1. Select two iconic music covers from this list: https://www.yardbarker.com/entertainment/articles/the_most_iconic_album_covers_of_all_time/s1__30083705 They must be from before the year 2000, and not discussed in class.
- What do the covers make you think of?
- What sticks out or resonates with you?
- Do you think the imagery would be successful today? Why or why not, think along the lines of societal change.
- PART 2. Choose two music covers from this list: https://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100 .
- Compare and contrast major similarities and differences to the iconic covers you chose in Part 1. Can you spot any major trends in the covers for popular music today?
The above Management Assignment has been solved by our Management Assignment Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire considered worthy of the highest distinction.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS