Create an 8-12-slide PowerPoint presentation that summarizes the AFI Framework and the results of the internal and external analyses. Your presentation must also include a SWOT matrix for the company and your recommendations for strategies to move the company forward that align with organizational structure and governance, and reflect ethical responsibility.
This portfolio work project will help you demonstrate your understanding of strategy and the factors that must be considered when formulating and implementing strategy.
This assessment will help you demonstrate your understanding of strategy and the factors that must be considered when formulating and implementing strategy.
Organizational leadership of your company has requested that you present your analyses of the company, as well as recommend potential strategic actions that could be taken to address issues raised by your analyses.
You are a strategic analyst for the company you have selected to use in this course.
Develop a PowerPoint presentation of 812 slides that synthesize the work you did on Assessments 1 and 2. Use the speaker’s notes sections of each slide to expand your talking points. Be sure your presentation includes:
A summary of the AFI framework.
Results from your internal analysis (VRIO or Value Chain)
Results from your external analysis (PESTLE and Five Forces)
A SWOT matrix for the company.
Do the current strategies need to be changed?
What strategies will move the organization forward?
How do your recommendations align with organizational structure and governance?
Do your recommendations reflect ethical responsibility?
812 content slides (in addition to the title and references slides).
Include additional details on each slide in the speakers notes section.
APA formatted references from at least ten sources.
Be sure you consider the audience.
- The FDA lifted restrictions on TV ads for prescription drugs in 1997, allowing manufacturers to advertise drugs without including lengthy disclaimers explaining the often numerous side effects. How has this regulatory change affected the market for pharmaceuticals?
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a plays division into acts and scenes. The attached is a one-act-play – what are the benefits and limitations of the play not being divided into scenes and acts?
- Fallacies in Essays
- Strategy Implementation
- Select one theory discussed this trimester and use it to explain the criminal behaviour of any famous or documented criminal.
- Describe some of the central principles of Puritan Ideology and illustrate their significance in specific literary works.
- This paper is supposed to be a theoretical research paper and is question-based
- Write a paper that compares and contrasts the selected therapies chosen for this topic
- Critical Essay and Data Rendering
- The New Deal programs created a wide range of social welfare and worker rights programs or laws that significantly changed the role of the federal government in most peoples lives.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS