I have to have an analytical paper for my English class. I am working a lot and have family issues right now and need something quick for my class tomorrow. I also don’t want it to sound too professional.
1) A statement of your specific topic.
2) A statement of your purpose (for this class, it must be either analytical or persuasive), which will of course determine whether you are writing as an advocate of some course or position or whether you are writing in a more objective fashion.
3) A statement of your anticipated audience. (Are you writing for general readers or for some particular group nurses, for instance, or veterans, etc.?)
4) A statement of your preliminary thesis or, if you are writing a persuasive essay, your proposition.
Let me remind you that a thesis statement is not just a sentence that tells what your topic is. Nor is it a statement of some obvious fact. Your thesis is a statement that focuses your work in on the particular issue you will be dealing with, in a clear and narrow form. For instance, Voting is an important privilege granted by the U.S. Constitution would not be a good thesis for a paper. Its too broad and too obvious. How could you create a more focused thesis around the topic of voting?
Finally, if you are going to write a persuasive paper, you must have a proposition a statement of the point you are going to argue. You cannot argue a question, nor can you argue two sides of an issue, so your proposition must take a stand. Should more Americans vote? would not be a proposition, but Americans have a responsibility to inform themselves about the issues and to vote would be. So would Uninformed people should not vote.
And if you were going to write an analytical essay, you might be considering a research question like What accounts for the comparatively low voter turnout numbers in the US?; your thesis might then be something like Because we are assaulted by candidate ads, robo-calls, advocacy from television pundits and more, many Americans find it difficult to decide whom and what to believe and therefore simply decide not to make a decision and not to vote. Notice that this kind of thesis may be longer than a proposition is likely to be, because it indicates the direction in which the writer intends to take his or her analysis.
- Global trade slowed down in the post-2008 period due to 2007-08 Global Financial Crisis (GFC) and the Covid-19 pandemic which had various drastic adverse economic and social impacts on the global economy affected developing nations which slow the progress to meet the United Nations 2015 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Pick one moment from Gilgamesh and write up a 4-5 page analysis proving how this moment is demonstrative of the traits of epic literature.
- Identify and discuss how joint concepts in the NDS relate to at least one previous joint concept (per Sloan) and describe their similarities and differences.
- The Use of Flight Simulation for Research and Training
- What are the markets served by the organization and their current positions?
- Identify three children’s books with one common central focus (i.e., a topic such as the solar system, life cycles, the civil rights movement, etc.).
- Identify at least three examples where the scholarly voice could be improved, including correcting the use of emotional language, unsupported claims, and bias, among other issues. Quote the original from the student sample paper, and explain what is not scholarly about the voice.
- Describe a recent Rhetorical Situation you experienced: that is, a situation that required you to use writing, either formally or informally. Provide details about the following components. Be sure to include at least one quote from the piece of writing you used in this situation.
- HCAD 625 Assignment 2 – Just in Time (JIT) supply management. Shortages with Sodium Citrate specimen tubes.
- The Satanic Temple
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER