Think back over the semester and reflect on the course assignments and your learning.
Submit a 1-2 page reflection paper (double space, 12 Times New Roman font). Address the following elements:
Identify 3-5 “take away” lessons ranked in order of importance.
-Analyze the process of professional socialization and re-socialization.
-Explore professional nursing roles and responsibilities in the delivery of health care to individuals, groups, and communities.
-Demonstrate critical thinking in describing the relationships among culture, socioeconomic status, spirituality, law, ethics and professional nursing practice.
Discuss how each take away lesson impacts your nursing practice.
Recall and rate your most and least favorite assignments with rationale.
Favorite assignment: Module 2 discussion because we discussed religion and spiritually in the practice of nursing and I was able to apply it to daily life.
Less favorite assignment: Scholarly paper on nursing shortage in the nursing profession. This the assignment that I got the lowest grade on, and I didn’t completely understand the expectations
- Please describe your post-graduation career plans. How will your education, experience, and development to date help support those plans? How will this graduate program help you to attain your goals?
- Factorial Designs
- Experimental Designs
- If you are in a leadership position in your workplace with access to data, answer the following questions on your own. Otherwise, interview a leader in your organization. 2-3 sentences per question should suffice.
- Review Chapter 3 in the course text, The Photographers Eye. Choose a subject of interest on which to base the composition of your photograph.
- 6 Thinking Hats
- Think back over the semester and reflect on the course assignments and your learning.
- Briefly describe why these two paintings (or sculpture, photograph, etc) resonate with you and how you plan to use these slides and others in your final project.
- Art Treasure Hunt
- In our Week Three we mentions several sinicized Buddhist schools in China; the Tiantai, Huayan, Chan, and the Pure Land tradition. Please do your own research and choose two of these schools to do a comparison. Your paper must include; their brief histories, their similarities and differences, and why you chose these schools for your research, etc.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS