Visit the interactive website EPA in Your State, and review the state laws for air and water from your state or a state of interest to you. You can find this information under the Environmental Info section of each states individual page. After exploring the website and doing any other necessary research, compose an essay that addresses the following topics:
Introduce the state you have chosen, and summarize the issues associated with air and water quality and the regulations and programs being adopted by the chosen state to solve those issues.
Analyze whether or not the programs to address air and water issues will succeed and if they are worth the work hours and costs being spent.
Make a recommendation that you would give to the EPA to address the environmental issues in the state.
Your completed project must be at least two pages in length, and you must use at least one academic source in addition to the EPA website. APA formatting is required. All sources used, including the course textbook, must be referenced. Paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying in-text citations.
- Argument For/Against Livestock Grazing
- the color purple
- The Color Purple Research Paper
- Describe Kants line of reasoning in which he arrives at the Categorical Imperative.(Simply stating the Categorical Imperative is not enough to satisfy this question. Describe Kants reasoning to the best of your ability) What does this imply that all agents must have access to? Is this a reasonable constraint on moral agency and moral decision making? Additionally consider
- Unit III Project
- Describe the optimum point for industry and corporations to engage Congress to help shape the scope of the legislation. What tools do they use to influence Congress?
- Unit V Article Review
- Unit III Scholarly Activity
- Unit VII Scholarly Activity
- Reflection in Practice: Mental Models
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS