If you are not sure how to write, please see attached is the lesson plan exemplar. It should look like this.
Unit Plan Directions: Social Studies Grade 6 – Focusing on Countries
Prepare a Close Reading Unit that details the close reading strategy instruction of any Social Studies topic at any grade level (Grade 6 only). Ensure that you have aligned your unit outcomes with the PA state standards at your grade level.
The Unit plan, and the lessons therein, will demonstrate you considered the individual abilities, interests, learning environments, and cultural and linguistic factors in the selection, development, and adaptation of learning experiences for individuals with exceptionalities.
(CEC 5.1 )
Follow the principles of backward design when preparing your unit.
Follow the Unit Plan format. If there is another format that you would prefer to use, please feel free to do so, provided that you include all required elements from my Unit Format.
Your Unit must address 3 of the following elements:
Culture, People and Society
Cause and Effect
Geography and Environments
Government and Economics
It will be evident from these topics that you both know (CEC 3.1, 3.2) and can teach cross-disciplinary knowledge and skills such as critical thinking and problem solving to individuals with exceptionalities.
In addition, by working on skills across disciplines and environments you will demonstrate that you can teach to mastery and promote generalization of learning.
A. Include 2 assessments and a list of testing accommodations:
1 assessment that would be given to students without disabilities.
1 assessment that is modified to be given to students with disabilities.
A list of accommodations that would be given to students with disabilities during testing.
B. Include samples of alternate assessments:
a. Brief description of a project-based assessment
b. Brief description of an alternative assessment of your choosing (game, presentation, etc.)
These assessments will demonstrate that you can use your knowledge of measurement principles and practices to interpret assessment results and guide educational decisions for individuals with exceptionalities.
Include 3 full lessons with your unit outline. Lesson will demonstrate your ability to select, adapt, and use a repertoire of evidence-based instructional strategies to advance learning of individuals with exceptionalities. (CEC 5.0)
Lessons will follow the guidelines of the Lesson Plan Rubric
Your lessons should focus in the close reading strategy. Reference the resources and articles on close reading in the content areas.
Be sure to identify the State Academic Standards and/ or Alternative Academic Standards addressed in the lesson plan as well as the Assessment Anchors the unit will address.
Ensure that each lesson details what technology will be used to support all learners (CEC 5.2).
Highlight how, if necessary, Augmentative or Alternative Communication (AAC) will be used.(CEC 5.3)
Each lesson should include what other adults (para-professionals, therapists) in the room will doing during the lesson. (CEC 6.6)
Provide a reflection on the unit planning process. Based on the concepts addressed in class with previous content from other courses, reflect on one major component of the planning process which may include the topic selection, academic standards, instruction, accommodations/ modifications assessment, technology or other ideas that you may want to include.
- Unit Plan – Social Studies
- Devise a staffing strategy for Steel Dynamics and submit for peer collaboration. Share, also, how training will likely change the future of this company?
- List womens gains in education, political participation, employment, and fertility rates in Latin America. Provide data.
- The purpose of this assignment is for students to understand the relevant research and techniques related to Substance Use Disorder and families.
- Professional Portfolio
- Several important assumptions underline the Cost-Volume-Profit analysis as presented in chapter 21 of your textbook. These types of assumptions often help focus your analysis of sales and costs. A common application of Cost-Volume-Profit analysis is as a tool to forecast sales, costs and income.
- Cloning, DNA fragments, protein encoding and agarose gel-electrophoresis-analysing data
- Unit 5 assignment : integrated marketing presentation
- Use two evidence-based models to address a practice problem and respond the questions below in essay format. Be sure to integrate readings from at least 5 peer-reviewed articles within the last 5 years.
- Income and Poverty
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS