For this assignment, search the CSU Online Library for a journal article related to safety culture. You can view how to research occupational safety and health topics for additional information on CSU Online Library research. The article chosen for your review must be from a professional (academic) journal and published within the past 8 years. The Academic One File, Academic Search Ultimate, and Business Source Ultimate databases are good sources of journals for safety-related articles. If you are not sure if an article you have chosen meets the assignment requirements, be sure to contact your professor for additional guidance.
Prepare a review of the chosen journal article that includes the following elements:
a brief introduction to the article,
a summary and analysis of the key points in the article,
how the article relates to the safety culture concepts presented in the course textbook, and
how the article could be used by the safety professional to establish or improve a safety culture in a construction company.
The assignment submission must be at least three pages in length, not counting the reference page. You must cite and reference your chosen article but may also use additional references as needed, such as your textbook. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment. APA formatting, however, is not necessary.
- Argument For/Against Livestock Grazing
- the color purple
- The Color Purple Research Paper
- Describe Kants line of reasoning in which he arrives at the Categorical Imperative.(Simply stating the Categorical Imperative is not enough to satisfy this question. Describe Kants reasoning to the best of your ability) What does this imply that all agents must have access to? Is this a reasonable constraint on moral agency and moral decision making? Additionally consider
- Unit III Project
- Describe the optimum point for industry and corporations to engage Congress to help shape the scope of the legislation. What tools do they use to influence Congress?
- Unit V Article Review
- Unit III Scholarly Activity
- Unit VII Scholarly Activity
- Reflection in Practice: Mental Models
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS