PowerPoint: Part 1 will be presented in PowerPoint, while Part 2 (transcript) will be submitted in an essay form.
Using the country (Canada) that you investigated with respect to Global Health, propose research that looks at changing a key behavior or element within the population or society to improve the health of the population (could be one major segment of the population such as children).
State how you would go about instituting this change and how you would determine if it is meeting the goals for improving population health. (Hint: how are you going to measure the change?)
When completing this assignment, you must provide references, from peer-reviewed articles in current APA format.
The presentation will be submitted in the form of a PowerPoint presentation (due this week) and a Transcript (due next week).
Construct a 10-slide PowerPoint presentation with notes in the Notes section and a 1000-word transcript.
You may use some of the same data used in the notes sections in your transcript.
APA Format for PowerPoint
Introduction slide, include Notes: Introduce the topic
Slide Presentation: 10 slides, assure that your slides are balanced, clear, and not crowded. See your APA manual for use of clip art and pictures.
Note: The notes section is critical to the presentation; each note section should contain data relative to the slides. Your sentences should be quality and in the APA format.
Conclusion/ Summary slide
Reference Slide: Your presentation should have three or more creditable citations. Other citations are welcome.
Transcript (APA Format, coverage, abstract, references): Transcript 1000 words (To include and introduction and Summary) Due next week -Module 6
- Enriching a Sociocultural Model of Body Image: Examining the Role of Self-Esteem, Religion as a Coping Mechanism, and Body Assessment as Protective Factors for Physical Dissatisfaction in Women with Breast Cancer Experience
- Alternative energy Analysis
- ADP ribosyl cyclase and Mg2+-dependent ecto-ATP diphosphohydrolase in the Patiria miniata
- Extra Credit can be earned by submitting a report on, current (published within the current semester), debt, money markets, interest rates, the Federal Reserve and Financial Institutions engaged in fixed income investment and management, articles appearing in periodicals such as The Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, The New York Times, Business Week, Fortune, Forbes, The Economist, Bloomberg and similar quality publications. The report must: (1) have a cover page stating the Title and source of the article, your name, course and section number; (2) plus a minimum of 2 pages in length, (font size 12 or less, 1 inch margins, double-spaced), and include a detailed summary of the article and a separately identified commentary including yours or other authors opinions of the topic and the reporting. (3) You must also attach a copy of the article to your report. (Note: You may not use the same extra credit article for another course.) You can earn up to a maximum of 2 full overall grade points per report. (Note: Articles assigned as readings for this class, are not eligible for extra credit.)
- Analyzing Martin Luther King Jr.s 1964 London Speech
- Based upon the readings from Systems Engineering: Principles and Practice, in your own words, describe the four (4) basic steps of the needs analysis. Provide a description of each step.
- Using the country (Canada) that you investigated with respect to Global Health, propose research that looks at changing a key behavior or element within the population or society to improve the health of the population (could be one major segment of the population such as children).
- Choose a hand tool that is most frequently used in your work area or an area you are familiar with. Describe the history of the tool and how it came to be the most frequently used. Show photos of previous versions of said tool and what it looks like today.
- Human rights Paper
- History of anatomy
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS