L.N. is a 49-year-old white woman with a history of type 2 diabetes, obesity, hypertension, and migraine headaches. The patient was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes 9 years ago when she presented with mild polyuria and polydipsia. L.N. is 54 and has always been on the large side, with her weight fluctuating between 165 and 185 lb.
Initial treatment for her diabetes consisted of an oral sulfonylurea with the rapid addition of metformin. Her diabetes has been under fair control with a most recent hemoglobin A1c of 7.4%.
Hypertension was diagnosed 5 years ago when blood pressure (BP) measured in the office was noted to be consistently elevated in the range of 160/90 mmHg on three occasions. L.N. was initially treated with lisinopril, starting at 10 mg daily and increasing to 20 mg daily, yet her BP control has fluctuated.
One year ago, microalbuminuria was detected on an annual urine screen, with 1,943 mg/dl of microalbumin identified on a spot urine sample. L.N. comes into the office today for her usual follow-up visit for diabetes. Physical examination reveals an obese woman with a BP of 154/86 mmHg and a pulse of 78 bpm.
What are the effects of controlling BP in people with diabetes?
What is the target BP for patients with diabetes and hypertension?
Which antihypertensive agents are recommended for patients with diabetes?
- Describe the resources you will require to achieve your project goals.
- Reply to the initial thread with an analysis and/or critique of ideas presented.
- Describe a hypothesis test study that would help your work or conclusions in some way.
- Explain what the films argument or thesis was, what the film did well, what the film did badly, and whether it should be assigned in the future.
- What are the effects of controlling BP in people with diabetes?
- Explain why people commit crimes, the results of some theories when applied may lead to unethical outcomes.
- Does the executive summary follow the model from the Victoria Business School and include Headings and other elements that model recommends?
- Write assignment details, rubric, and both procedures from the surgical technology cengage.com textbook.
- What types of primary research does the author cite in the report?
- Discuss how you would argue the first three requirements on behalf of the discharged employee?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS