What does evidence- based practice (EBP) mean?
What does evidence- based practice (EBP) mean? Why is it important to nursing? How does your own work environment use EPB and what strategies you can use to implement EBP into nursing practice? This week you will need to think about and analyze a specific situation that has occurred in your work setting and the impact critical thinking had on that specific situation.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Compare and contrast creative strategies to implement research evidence into nursing practice.
- Analyze a critical incident in the workplace using a critical thinking tool or model of your choice.
Reading & Resources
Read Chapters 5 & 8 In Rubenfeld, M. G., & Scheffer, B.K. (2015). Critical thinking TACTICS for nurses: Achieving the IOM competencies (3rd ed.). Sudbury, MA: Jones and Bartlet
Discuss strategies that you can use to encourage and support implementing evidence- based practice and use of nursing outcome indicators in your current work environment to improve nursing practice and ultimately high quality, safe patient care?
Please support your initial discussion and opinions with at least two citations from the assigned readings, or peer-reviewed professional nursing literature.
See the Nursing Syllabus Standards & Policies Document for Discussion Participation Guidelines & Grading Criteria.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS