After reading the assigned pages from the Victoria Business School’s “Example of a Finished Report,” you will answer a series of questions. Your responses should run 1-2 sentences per question. These questions will help you prepare for your own business report. Provide feedback for one classmate’s answers.
Please download the document, “How to Write a Business Report,” from Victoria University. The document is linked to in Content for Week 5.
What problem is the author addressing?
Where in the report does the author cite secondary research? You can mention one or two pages.
What types of primary research does the author cite in the report? You can give one or two examples. (You are not required to do primary research for your WRTG 394 writing assignments, the proposal memo and research report; however, it’s important that you know how and why this research is used in business reports.)
- Describe the resources you will require to achieve your project goals.
- Reply to the initial thread with an analysis and/or critique of ideas presented.
- Describe a hypothesis test study that would help your work or conclusions in some way.
- Explain what the films argument or thesis was, what the film did well, what the film did badly, and whether it should be assigned in the future.
- What are the effects of controlling BP in people with diabetes?
- Explain why people commit crimes, the results of some theories when applied may lead to unethical outcomes.
- Does the executive summary follow the model from the Victoria Business School and include Headings and other elements that model recommends?
- Write assignment details, rubric, and both procedures from the surgical technology cengage.com textbook.
- What types of primary research does the author cite in the report?
- Discuss how you would argue the first three requirements on behalf of the discharged employee?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS