Learning Objective: The impact and influences of values: A Case Study
This weeks assignment is a case study about people who were agents of moral change. Students are instructed to engage in their own research. One or more primer articles have been provided to start your research. However, students are to include a minimum of two unique, external articles which pertain to their study subject. Students may use Wikipedia as a reference for this assignment.
Students are to use and cite two external documents, at least one Primer (or provided article), the article by Oldenquist, or Kluger, or Tomasellos, and an assigned reading article from a previous week.
Subject to the note above, research the life and accomplishments of one of the following moral agents of change: Malala Yousaf Zai, Standing Bear, W.E.B. Du Bois, Mitsuye Endo, Hannah Arendt, or Cesar Chavez. For this assignment, examine the life and actions of one of these individuals and then answer the following questions:
-What value(s) did your research subject demonstrate?
-How did this value help them become a moral agent of change?
-What can we learn from this model citizen?
-How can we use our choices and behaviors to set positive examples for others?
-How might ordinary citizens become extraordinary moral agents of change?
Cite 3 of the following:
Population Bulletin Update: Immigration in America 2010
- What are the anatomical, physiological, pathological, or epidemiological issues?
- Describe the sense in which two of the moral theories we have studied in this course hold an objectivist or universalist position.
- Discuss the ways that virtue ethics is in tension with Kantianism, Utilitarianism, and pluralism.
- Write a paper based on Thousand and One Nights, what historical or cultural values do you see reflected?
- Write a paper where you pick a theme (i.e. institutional racism, whiteness and race, interracial relationships) just to name a few and compare and contrast this theme.
- What issue(s) does it emphasize that intersect with womens studies and religion?
- What value(s) did your research subject demonstrate?
- Explain your interpretation of what occurred in the dialogue, including social work practice or theories, and explain how it might relate to assessment covered this week.
- Compare and contrast the division of power between the federal government and the state government, focusing on a single topic.
- Discuss whether extra embryos should be donated to other infertile couples, used for research, or destroyed?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS