“With the help of your team, the company has been making tremendous progress with its technology solutions,” says Eliza, your CTO. “In fact, the implementation of our proposals has been so successful, that the National Security Council (NSC) has asked us to contribute to the next National Cybersecurity Strategy.”
Eliza asks you to help draft a resource that she can share with the NSC. First, she wants you to read the 2017 National Security Strategy and get her up to speed on what you see as its strengths and weaknesses. Then, she will need your recommendations on several issues detailed in a memo to follow.
The chief technology officer (CTO) has indicated that your organization has been requested by the National Security Council (NSC) to comment on the upcoming National Cybersecurity Strategy. The NSC has asked for specific recommendations as it relates to the next cybersecurity strategy, private/public partnerships, and comments on how specific technologies should be incorporated into the assessment.
Part 1: National Security Strategy and Cybersecurity
After reading the National Security Strategy (2017), comment on the following.
-Should the United States create a separate cybersecurity strategy to be published alongside the National Security Strategy (NSS), or do you feel the NSS is sufficient? Why or why not?
-Consider your answer in the context of the original National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace (2003). What is not adequately addressed in the National Security Strategy (2017) as it relates to cybersecurity?
- Explain the implementation of copyright law, drawing upon Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” case.
- Standardization of Sodium Hydroxide
- One Thousand and One Nights by Hanan Al-Shaykh
- Why is Product Life Cycle an important consideration when planning production processes?
- Global Titan Reflection (*) Study Abroad & Global Engagement (SAGE) strives to transform Titans into Global Titans by connecting its diverse community of students with opportunities around the world that drive personal development and transformation and enrich their academic and professional lives.
- After reading the attached textbook (Literature and composition by Carol Jago, Second Edition), Please write the answers about EXPLORING THE TEXT?
- It is easy to see that the subject of love is central to Petrarch’s poems. Read Petrarch’s note about Laura which begins at the bottom of page 1480. In what way does Petrarch use religious images of Christ’s death and Resurrection in his poems about his beloved Laura? Discuss at least two specific examples from his poems and demonstrate how they illustrate this thematic comment.
- “With the help of your team, the company has been making tremendous progress with its technology solutions,” says Eliza, your CTO. “In fact, the implementation of our proposals has been so successful, that the National Security Council (NSC) has asked us to contribute to the next National Cybersecurity Strategy.”
- Write a short reflection discussing the video of Nathalie Stutzmann conducting Tchaikovsky.
- Briefly explain and include at least 1 example from the film that illustrates intrinsic or extrinsic motivation.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER