Write a persuasive research paper that meets the guidelines and is worth 50 points (i.e., 50%
of the final grade). Be sure to see the Rubric. See also the research papers at the Arak site.
The paper must meet the following requirements:
Be about a topic approved by the instructor
Use an attention-getter in the introduction
Develop a clearly stated thesis in an organized, coherent, and sustained argument in
the required word count
Cite a minimum of seven (7) sources that meet the CRAAP (current, relevant,
authoritative, accurate, purpose) test
Minimum four (4) peer-reviewed journal articles
Minimum three (3) additional sources that meet the CRAAP (current, relevant,
authoritative, accurate, purpose) test, e.g., a website, magazine (trade or popular),
Incorporate at least one direct quotation from each peer-reviewed article
Adhere to standards for an academic audience (tone, voice, person, etc.)
Be 1,750-2,000 words (excluding Works Cited)
Follow MLA formatting and internal documentation (citation) style
Include a polished Works Cited page in MLA style
- Write a persuasive research paper that meets the guidelines and is worth 50 points (i.e., 50% of the final grade). Be sure to see the Rubric. See also the research papers at the Arak site.
- Prepare a shortened version of your Final Paper (at least four pages) by including the following:
- Why are water rights important to Native Americans?
- Research and select a sample strategic plan in an industry with which you are familiar or interested.
- Create a PowerPoint presentation for the Sun Coast Remediation research project to communicate the findings and suggest recommendations. Please use the following format:
- Write a paper on Negotiation Skills related to an organization of choice.
- Write a paper on the hist 20th century term paper.
- Discuss the role of corrections and at least two of the serious issues faced by the correctional field.
- What are the five goals of sentencing?
- Describe the cultural beliefs and biases of your chosen subculture, as well as some of their norms and taboos.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS