Write about The historical background of CIA operation Bay of Pigs, intelligence failures in this operation, key players involved (kennedy, castro, khrushchev), resulting us/cuba relations.
This assignment is a research paper. This means you will choose a topic that is focused on intelligence (or be intelligence related and you explain how it is important to intelligence), identify your research sources, identify and apply a research method to your paper, and draft a paper that defends your main point/thesis.
This assignment is a research paper. This means you will choose from the list of five topics below, identify your research sources, identify and apply a research method to your paper, and draft a paper that defends your main point/thesis.
You MUST choose one of the five following topics of study around which you will develop a concise and pointed conclusion/premise that will form the thesis of your paper:
3) Any specific CIA covert action
Your paper must have a solid, pointed premise. A solid main point is a conclusion of analysis, based on your research, that is reasoned and pointed. You cannot choose a main point which is obvious or self-evident. You must research and draw a conclusion about what you research. Your paper’s premise must be stated as a declarative sentence in your introduction. That declarative statement is your premise or hypothesis. You must be specific, not vague or general.
IF YOUR PAPER IS NOT ON ONE OF THE ABOVE TOPICS THERE IS A SEVERE PENALTY ON THE GRADE.
You should be sure to have a thesis that addresses the topic you are focusing on and that this thesis is CLEAR and UNAMBIGUOUS. If you have any questions about your thesis you should ask them on the open discussion board for the class. It is OK to share your ideas and ask for feedback. Also, if necessary, you can ask me for input (though you are now expected to be able to develop your own theses and know that what your developing is a good thesis). Your thesis must be in the first paragraph or section of your paper.
You should also be sure to have section headings, a title page, incorporate references using the Chicago end note format. Incorporate page numbers and all the other elements of a professional paper.
Your paper should be 15-18 pages in length, double spaced, times new roman 12 point font, 1 inch margins on all 4 sides (excluding title, references, and non-essential graphs and charts). You are welcome to use graphs and charts and maps, etc., provided they add new information and support your paper. You should have a title page and a references list (neither of which count towards the assignments total page count). If graphs, charts, and other graphical information do not add new information they are NOT counted in the page count (in other words, don’t put in maps or graphs to extend the length of the paper–ONLY include necessary and required information to prove your thesis or analytic conclusion.
THE PAPER IS DUE AT THE END OF THE 7TH WEEK. THE CLASS ENDS ON A SUNDAY, WEEK 8. THERE ARE NO LATE PAPERS ACCEPTED AFTER THE CLASS CLOSES. IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY OR OTHER EXTRAORDINARY CIRCUMSTANCE PLEASE CONTACT THE PROFESSOR AT LEAST 3 DAYS BEFORE THE END OF CLASS.
You should strive for 12+ references (which shouldn’t be difficult given all the reading you’ve done in your program). Be sure that your selection of sources gives you balance, that they are credible and reliable and accurate. To help you determine the appropriateness of a source, please refer to the CRAAP worksheet below.
All research papers have assumptions. These establish the boundaries of the problem, exclude difficult variables, and provide a firm starting point. While it is not necessary to have a separate section for assumptions, it is necessary that you identify them when you make them. (For instance in an examination of extremist group behavior you might note that one of your assumptions is that all the members of the group agree with how its goals are being carried out.)
Don’t do it. If you want to build upon an idea you’ve written about previously you need to let me know in advance and you also need to advance the facts and reasoning from your prior work. At no time (unless you receive prior consent from me) should you copy and paste sections of your prior course work into this paper. You must work on a topic that you’ve not worked on in the past, though you can build from your learning throughout your degree coursework. You must be attentive to quo
- Describe the resources you will require to achieve your project goals.
- Reply to the initial thread with an analysis and/or critique of ideas presented.
- Describe a hypothesis test study that would help your work or conclusions in some way.
- Explain what the films argument or thesis was, what the film did well, what the film did badly, and whether it should be assigned in the future.
- What are the effects of controlling BP in people with diabetes?
- Explain why people commit crimes, the results of some theories when applied may lead to unethical outcomes.
- Does the executive summary follow the model from the Victoria Business School and include Headings and other elements that model recommends?
- Write assignment details, rubric, and both procedures from the surgical technology cengage.com textbook.
- What types of primary research does the author cite in the report?
- Discuss how you would argue the first three requirements on behalf of the discharged employee?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS